profile chat entries credits +follow home



My Hostel :)
Thursday 25 July 2013@10:05

I have being in my hostel around 3 months.

My hostel is a double storey house.

This house have total 12 room and 20 people live in this house.

Can u imagine how small the room?

When we put a queen bed inside the room is almost no place put other things.

Because of the size of the room make our room become so messy.

We cannot TAHAN!!

♥ ♥ 

Last week i'm not go back home.

My roommate and I decide to clean up our room.

First,we put everything to outside,then we clean our room.

We discuss how to make our room more neat.

We decide to buy a cupboard and move the place of our bed behind the door.

That make our room more space to put other thing.

BEFORE




AFTER






Finally we done!
A tidy room is very important for us to concentrate our study!
My room is neat and clean now! Wohoo!